Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Inner Beauty Out - Entry #5

My pedicure is still shining and the 'Form-A-Brow' kit came in the mail and I have been playing with different stencils and I love, love, love the look of the brow powder that came in the kit... but, I want to find the best look for my eyebrow before I start plucking.

My little ones only had a half day of school today so my time to accomplish all my goals for a day was shortened... so, I thought I would simply whiten my teeth today. I purchased Crest's Pro-Whitening Formula. I simply put the strips on my teeth while I was taking time to read my scriptures for the day - 30 minutes of enlightening (spiritually) and whitening (physically)!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Good for you, darlin'! Part of my 10-year anniversary present to the hubs was to get in shape and dress up for him every day -- he *never* asked that and always makes me feel beautiful, but I realized that I need to dress as if I were still dating him.

AngeeBee said...

Laura - I love that anniversary gift! I am sure your husband is enjoying walking through the door to a beautiful wife who is his dearest treasure and who treasures herself.

fijiangirl said...

Crest White strips are awesome!