Monday, September 20, 2010

Ice Cold Lemonade!

Our little ones wanted to have the experience of running a Lemonade Stand this summer. So, I planned a family yard sale (to de-clutter our home) and out little munchkins advertised, marketed and made much more money than I ever did on a Lemonade stand!

The adorable little advertisers drew in people off the street. Our Little Jedi hired (yes, I said hired) two neighbors to run up and down the streets to attract buyers at both cross streets and paid them with a portion of the proceeds or the option to choose an item from the yard sale! When a family stopped at the yard sale our little advertisers would ask those left in the car if they would like Lemonade! We finally had to close the stand because we ran out of cups!



All our children had a great time, enjoyed making money and I was SO impressed with their ingenuity and management skills!

1 comment:

GramGrampsGazette said...

I would have bought some! Great little lemonade makers!