Thursday, May 6, 2010

Off to the Publishing House...

Well, the little labor of love that started out to be stories, quotes, thoughts and advice for my wonderful children has gotten out of hand!


It began to grow on it's own and now, there are about ten chapters (and there is still more knockin' around in my head)! A few dear friends have asked me for these chapters for their birthdays and others have cheered me on almost daily to try to get these pages out for more women to benefit from - so this is for all my dear friends, over the years, who have said, "Why don't you just write a book." Done!


So, to all my wonderful friends - especially one Fabulously Unfussy Friend - "Thank You" for your constant cheerleading. We'll see where it goes from here...
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Laura said...

GOOD LUCK!! I've *so* enjoyed reading it (although I haven't commented much) -- I'm so proud of your courage!

Keep us posted!