Saturday, April 11, 2009

Picnic with my Lil' Man!

While his sisters were off playing at friend's houses - my lil' man and I began Spring Break with a picnic. We had a great time together and we brought TONS of bread for the ducks! These ducks were daring... was the days old, crusty bread enought for them? NO! They were after the Subway sandwiches - there was absolutely no duck etiquette code being observed. This was not a flock of geese for the faint of heart - nor was it the place for flip-flops!

Between eating our lunch and fending off the hordes of attaking ducks and geese - I was able to get in these few pictures!

2 comments:

Jason said...

This looks like fun. Good work, Lil' Man, in feeding those ducks!

GramGrampsGazette said...

My goodness he is looking tall! Glad you had your ducky date! Looks like it was fun!