I've been tagged by my good friend and old college roommate - so, here are the answers, Christi!
Two Names you go by: (other than my actual name...)
2. Pretty Girl (normally by my cute husband! :0)
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. My running clothes
2. My watch
Two of your favorite things to do:
1. New adventures... just about anything
2. Spend 'Family Time'
(My favorite is when the new adventures and family time collide!)
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. To fly to the USA to sing the National Anthem at a Baseball game
2. To help my children finish all their homework... in 'Spanish'!
Two pets you have or have had:
1. Four rabbits - that are quickly getting to the reproducing stage... horror of horrors! (We found out we have two males in the bunch; their were 'misdiagnosed' when we asked about gender!)
2. Three ducks - that our 'domestic employee' asked if she could kill, sautee in orange sauce and cook... Uh, NO, these are our children's pets...¡HOLA!
Two things you did last night:
1. Held Family Home Evening - with a water balloon / scripture quiz game! (My husband and I got soaking wet!)
2. Watched a movie with my husband!
Two things you ate today:
1. Yogurt, Pineapple & Cantaloupe
2. Beef "Estilo Mexicana" Burritos
Two people you last talked to:
1. My brother in Arizona
2. All four of my kids... that is usually four conversations at one time; so I couldn't really tell you which one was 'last'
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Swimming - training for the Mexican Invitational Swim Competition
2. Laundry, Cleaning and the life of a mom...
Longest trips taken (both in distance and time):
1. Salt Lake City, UT to London, England; Paris, France; Belgium, Wales, and Scotland!
2. Dallas, TX to Mexico - ok, in reality it doesn't seem like that far... but it is another country!
Your favorite Holidays:
Two favorite beverages:
1. Water - as long as it is clean and purified... we are living in a country where that is a VALID question!
2. Cran-raspberry juice - or after a particularly hard day... I think shots of strait cranberry juice is about as 'hard' as I'll go! :o)