Tuesday, June 16, 2009

For the Men in my life...



I have been blessed to be surrounded by many men of this caliber. I am grateful for each of their influence in my life - whether it be my father, brothers, father-in-law, friends or ecclesiastical leaders I have been greatly blessed to have had stellar examples of true men throughout my life.

To each of you, I would like to say 'Thank You' with all the feeling of my heart. You have shaped much of my perception of men and I now have the opportunity to pass on to my son the knowledge that you have blessed me with.

4 comments:

A mother heart said...

That is just beautiful. Thank-you for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

Presidente B y familia,
Mi familia y Yo estamos muy agradecidos con ustedes, por todo su apoyo con mis hijos Mario y Emmanuel, son una familia muy especial, los amamos y los queremos mucho, que el señor los bendiga siempre, no se olviden de nosotros.

Recuerdo hace un año el campamento con los hombres jovenes para conmemorar la restauración del sacerdocio aarónico ('M' estaba feliz en la fogata con los bombones).

Mario Alberto y su compañero han bautizado a muchas familias desde que llegó al puerto de Veracruz, México, está siendo obediente a sus presidentes de misión, muchas gracias por ayudarlo a ser un buen misionero.

Reciban muchos saludos, los extrañamos mucho, cuidense y regresen pronto.

Att.
Familia Zárate Rétiz

Loralee said...

Loved this.

fijiangirl said...

Beautiful... makes me thannkful for the chance to raise 3 men!